REASONS FOR TEACHING BABIES TO SWIM
Reasons for Teaching Babies To Swim
- Infants naturally adapt to swimming.
- Early swim instruction is vital to reinforce and maintain this natural advantage.
- Early stimulation can help physical, mental and emotional development.
- Swimming can improve the immune system and even help reduce the effects of asthma.
- Babies can develop increased independence, self-confidence and sense of accomplishment.
- Strength, muscle development, balance and coordination are enhanced.